Gesucht wird mit der nachfolgend zitierten Stellenbeschreibung von Microsoft Deutschland für den Standort Berlin
Studio Head (m/f), HoloLens
Are you passionate about working on some of the most ground-breaking technological and design innovations the world has ever seen? Microsoft impacts the lives of more customers than any other company on the planet with cutting edge products like HoloLens, Cortana and Kinect. We are creating new paradigms around how people interact with technology. We need someone like you to help in the design and architecture of innovative solutions that will help change the way people experience the world through technology.
Microsoft Consulting Services is expanding the capabilities of our Holographic Computing Studio and looking for seasoned veteran creators to join us. Our team works in tight collaboration with external consumer, enterprise, and commercial partners, crafting innovative solutions that leverage both the power of the HoloLens and the deep domain expertise of our many customers. We brainstorm exciting and ground-breaking experiences and quickly build working prototypes on top of developing tech. We transform our ideas into reality through shipping first-to-market products.
To deliver on our vision, we are looking to hire a Studio Head to manage a multi-discipline rapid prototyping team in the creation of transformative consumer and enterprise experiences and applications. You will be responsible for leading the team into high-quality, on-time delivery of innovative experiences for our customers. You will be on the front lines of emerging technologies and experiences with business critical partners.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
• Drive the creation of pioneering quality software experiences, working closely with advanced technology and high profile IP
• Manage design, art, engineering, and partner teams to deliver consumer products, new experiences, features, and tools
• Own task & dependency analysis, scheduling, and risk mitigation plans
• Create and maintain a high-functioning and high-engagement studio culture
• Consult on a regular basis with leadership to align expectations and deliverables
• At least 10 years of demonstrated leadership of multi-discipline, multi-media teams
• Proven ability to manage cross-discipline teams across all aspects of production, including ideation, pre-production and final production
• Prior work exploring and innovating new IP, genres, and product experiences
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and drive for excellence
• Have an open-minded approach to development strategy and approaches
• Previous experience in AR or VR
• Natural User Interface and Motion game development experience
• Utilized telemetry, analytics, and hosted services in products and services
• Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas
• Experience in customer-facing positions
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as a Studio Head, HoloLens, we are eager to explore the possibilities with you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Über diesen Link:
können sich die zwei, drei LeserInnen, die der Reaktion bekannt sind, aber natürlich auch alle anderen, auf eine wahrlich interessante Aufgabe in Berlin bewerben.